I recently came across Vogue’s 73 questions that they ask celebs.
So I’m having a go too, here we go …
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Whenever I’m asked this question, the intellect in me always says ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ – what a powerful film. But if I’m totally honest with no fear of being judged, it would definitely be ‘Weekend at Bernie’s’- my sister and I know the lines off by heart, it’s hilarious, every time.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Now you can really get a sense of my humour, definitely ‘The Inbetweeners’ movie!
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Knowing my above taste in films, you’d probably be right in saying that Hitchcock is not really my thing. But I used to do film studies and one of our topics was Hitchcock. ‘Vertigo’ was my favourite.
4. A book you plan on reading?
Caroline Flack’s Autobiography
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
I remember we read, ‘Oranges are not the only Fruit’, it really moved me.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
I only watch sport or reality tv, so my favourite at the moment is the X-Factor.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
A definite 9. I’m absolutely loving being the one who takes my son to school. I’m loving being the one who spends all day with my daughter. It’s perfect. The only thing that’s stopping my 9 from being a 10, is that we haven’t booked a holiday to look forward to yet.
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
OOh, tough one. Twitter is better for my blog but I love IG as it allows you to really see inside people’s lives. I’ve made lots of lovely friends through IG too. So probably Instagram.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Alan Sugar – @Lord_Sugar especially if you love The Apprentice
11. What’s your favourite food?
Chinese – crispy chilli beef and aromatic duck pancakes! mmmmm.
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Meatballs, pepperoni, sweetcorn and peppers.
14. Favourite drink?
Cup of tea
15. Favourite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea – I wish I liked coffee. It always sounds much better saying “Shall we go for a coffee?” rather than “Shall we go for a tea?!” I love the smell of coffee, just not the taste.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
When my children are hurt or poorly. It breaks my heart.
19. What’s your favourite band?
Scouting for Girls – we are seeing them in concert in 3 weeks.
20. Favourite solo artist?
Currently, Bruno Mars
21. Favourite song?
Millionaire or Silly Song by Scouting for Girls
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Probably Whitney. She’s incredible, isn’t she!
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Ouch! My lower back
25. To be or not to be?
Always to be
26. Dogs or cats?
Dogs – but only ones that don’t moult
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Apart from my children, my eternity ring
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Hopefully my children to my husband
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
I sent a lovely box of Macaroons through the post to a friend.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Egypt. The recent news about the plane attack saddens me so much. I have been twice and Egypt is the friendliest place I have been to. The people are so lovely and of course the weather is perfect for me.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Chocolate and a bubble bath
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Go back in time
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, when I saw a photo of my gran
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes – everyone says I have teacher writing!
47. Do you bake?
Yes – if Betty Crocker box recipes count!
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
I worry too much about what other people think of me
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I smile a lot
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The Topsy and Tim theme tune!
52. Favourite smell?
Gold Lenor fabric conditioner
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Since I’ve had children its always a happy ending. I was the first to watch a scary film but now I’m too scared!
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My Gran – just one more time
Ben Hanlin – my celeb crush!!!
Caroline Flack – she would be so much fun
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet -my sweet tooth is my nemesis!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lip Gloss – my sister is the lip gloss queen
67. What book have you read again and again?
Monsters Love Underpants
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Guess How Much I Love You
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
‘When You Wish Upon A Star’
70. Favourite sound?
My children’s deep belly laughs
71. Favourite animal?
There is not an ounce of an animal person in me
72. Who is your girl crush?
Caroline Flack and Jennifer Aniston
73. Last photograph you took?
If any of my Blogger friends would like to have a go, tag me, I’d love to read your answers.