Is there ever a more exciting time of year?
I will definitely be using Christmas pressies and the rest of the school holidays after Christmas to make sure my children are completely fitted out for the Winter, especially their feet.
I honestly can’t believe how quickly children’s feet grow. It’s surely the most outgrown item of clothing, resulting in an all too frequent costly expense, for us parents.
It is without doubt, vital to me, that my children’s feet are correctly dressed, in footwear that fits and that is good quality, suitable for the season.
You might remember reading my post about prepping for Harley starting school. His first ever school shoes are from Brantano. I love them and he loves them too.
As it’s the school holidays, I will be getting Harley’s feet measured again just to check that he’s still ok in the current shoes.
The wonderful folk over at Brantano have put together a very helpful QandA all about getting the right winter footwear.
I love their tip about wearing a leather boot for rainy days and a snow boot if we had some of that beautiful snow (I am dreaming of a snow day!)
Have a read and see if you can pick up any new tips.
So, here is my Kid’s Winter Wish List:
- Clarks, Crazy Dig Fst Ankle Boot, Now £25
- Brantano, Pilot Tie Top Wellington Boots, £14
- Brantano, Skittles Hiking Ankle Boots, £16
- Next, Turquoise Padded Jacket, (3mths – 6yrs), £21-23
- Zara, Parka with Toggles, £35.99
- Regatta, Girls Pink Kids Puddle Waterproof Splashsuit, Now £12.50
- Mango, Boy’s Faux Fur Trim Hood Coat, Now £44.99
- Brantano, Despicable Me, Minion Dome Umbrella, £9
- Brantano, Marvel Avengers Beanie/Bobble Hat, Now £3.50
- Next, Pink Gloves (3-13 years) £6
So, I reckon my children would be well kitted out with these winter items and accessories.
What’s on your Winter Wish List?